Having hair braids can be a great way to help your natural hair grow, as long as they are correctly installed and maintained. Braids provide a protective style for your hair, allowing it to rest and avoid damage from heat styling, chemical treatments, and everyday wear and tear. This can lead to less breakage and split ends, which can, in turn, help your hair to grow longer and more robust.
Additionally, braids can help promote blood circulation to your scalp, stimulating hair growth. This is because the braids provide a gentle massaging effect as you move your head, which can improve blood flow to the hair strands.
It’s important to note that braids’ growth benefits depend on proper care. A professional stylist should install braids to avoid damaging your hair and causing breakage. They should also be regularly moisturized and cleaned to prevent dryness and buildup, which can lead to itching and irritation.
The beauty about maintaining your hair braided is that it lets your real hair rest.
Hair grows most promising when it is left unattended. Just look at those that hold natural locs. Because they have locs, it does not provide access to specific hair growth treatment.
- Braiding your hair with extensions can hold a comparable impact if you have correctly treated your hair before installing the human hair braids.
- Daily, we brush, pull, tug, spread, and do so many other things to our hair.
- All these things can drive your hair to break, depending on how harsh you are with it.
- Deciding to use twist braids can assist in alleviating that for a time.
- Maintaining braids does not force your hair to grow but lets it rest in a rescued state. Keeping your hair braided is often called a protective braiding hairstyle.
How Long Should You Keep Hair Braids In For Your Hair To Grow?
Some people like to maintain their braids for months, but I’m just not about that life.
- It brings us to the fact that we must wash hair while braids differ.
- I only like to hold my hair in braids for 3-4 weeks.
- You don’t own to be like me, though, mainly if you have supported a lot of money in bringing your hair done, but as a rough companion, I would say you shouldn’t hold your hair in braids for longer than 6-8 weeks maximum.
- It is best to preserve the health of your scalp and regularly prepare your strands.
- If you don’t like your hair to come out worse than when it proceeded, you should monitor how long you keep it in braids.
- Maintaining your hair in braids for a short time is counterproductive to your growth.
Braids can be a great option if you’re looking to promote hair growth while protecting your hair. Just be sure to take good care of your hair while it’s in braids, and avoid leaving them in for too long to prevent tangling and matting.
Buy the best braiding hair extensions from Indique hair this valentine’s day and avail of 20% off.