For many, summer is the best season the wear because they can’t stand withering cold during winter. People also love summer and wait for it to arrive because the days are longer. They can party whenever they want, wear stylish and fancy clothes, go on vacations in Hawaii or Maldives, etc. But it’s not always about bright sunny days; everything is excellent.
The scorching heat and humidity also make it the worst time of the year. Even though people are homebound, it still makes them desperate to shower every two hours. Also, there’s no getting away with sticky skin and sweat, which can result in oily skin and acne. Besides that, the awful feeling comes from sweaty underarms and damp genitals. All these make you look and feel stale. But don’t worry. Here are some of the things you can do to maintain a fresh look all summer:
- Fash Wash: With the sticky and humid weather, you would be tempted to wash your face many times a day, but you should avoid doing that. Overwashing and cleansing your face can cause dryness and send a signal to sebaceous glands to produce sebum. Stick to washing your face twice a day until you have an intense workout or if you feel dust and pollution have accumulated on your face when you’ve gone out. Wash your face with a green tea face wash as it is infused with the goodness of vitamin C, caffeine, and green tea.
- Use Sunscreen: Sunscreen is vital not only for summers but also for all seasons. It acts as a shield and protects our skin against harmful UV radiation from the sun. Daily use of sunscreen, which has an SPF of 30 or 40, can reduce the risk of developing squamous cell carcinoma by nearly 40%. One of the several benefits of sunscreen is that it prevents skin from tanning. It also reduces the risk of premature aging from the sun, such as fine lines, age spots, wrinkles, and sagging. On top of that, using sunscreen makes our skin look fresh and healthy.
- Face Serum: Just like your body, your skin can also get dehydrated during summer. Dry skin can also affect your face and later on cause wrinkles and fine lines. As you know, the skin on the face is ten times more delicate than your body’s skin, so use proper face serums to keep your skin moisturized. Many face serums like 4ever fit monohydrate can quench your skin’s thirst as they have hyaluronic acid, which can keep it moisturized for at least 72 hours. Apart from providing moisturization, it also protects your skin from the sun.
- Face Moisturizer: Summers and greasy products for the skin don’t go along for many reasons. But it still doesn’t mean normal skin can survive the summer season without a moisturizer, let alone dry skin. So instead of oily and greasy products, you should use a good moisturizer to prevent your skin from drying. Not only that, moisturizer provides hydration for 48 hours while being non-sticky and smelling awesome on the skin. Moisturizers from stores like 4ever fit will be one of the holiest grails during summer, and you should use them religiously to flaunt your beautiful and fresh skin.
- Face Scrub: You must have heard from your friends and family that face scrubbing is terrible, and you should never go for it. But it’s not true. You can, and you should scrub your face, especially during summer, to exfoliate the impurities like pollution and dust that get collected in the pores and sweat. If you don’t exfoliate your skin, it might cause acne and breakouts. So say goodbye to skin sweat, pollution, and breakout with scrubbers like 4ever fit caffeine. It will gently remove impurities and give you a fresh look.
- Avoid Heavy Makeup: Light makeup can help you hide your dark spot and enhance your facial features. But it can also damage your skin if you use too much of it. What good is makeup if it only makes your skin worse? Avoid wearing too much or heavy makeup on a daily basis. Your skin needs to breathe as well, and makeup blocks its way. Heat and humidity already prevent your skin from breathing, but that’s inevitable. Instead of heavy cosmetics, you can use tinted moisturizer and lip balm if you really want to look flawless.
- Keep Yourself Hydrated: Hydration is key to a healthy body and healthy skin during summer, but that doesn’t mean your body doesn’t need water during winter. Of course, moisturizing is important, but you should also keep your body hydrated because moisturization works on the upper layer of the skin. In contrast, hydration works internally to keep you hydrated. Drink 3 liters or eight glasses of water a day to keep yourself hydrated. The more hydrated you are, the more your skin will glow, and the more you will look fresh as water gives a cooling effect. You can also wear a hydrating mask from 4ever fit creatine to hydrate your face properly.
- Eat Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables: Remember, you are what you eat, so eat fresh to look fresh. During summer, include vegetables and salads like lettuce and cucumber in your diet, as these help the body to stay cool. Also, seasonal fruits like watermelon, citrus fruits, musk melons, litchi, and apples, and juices like coconut water, pineapple juice, apple juice, etc., are excellent for healthy skin. Add all the juicy fruits to your diet to look fresh and healthy. You can also take 4ever fit supplements like gummies, capsules, tablets, etc., to get essential vitamins from fruits.
Summer can be exhausting, with humidity and sweat affecting your body and skin. But you can combat summer woes by eating healthy, following a good skincare routine, keeping yourself hydrated, etc. Of course, you cannot rule over summer or heat and humidity, but you can always care for yourself to achieve that fresh and healthy look.